You need it… and so do I.
Without it, strange things are bound to happen – your brain simply can’t perform and your body will quickly show signs of meltdown.
WHAT has this power?
With a busy schedule and active life, getting to sleep at night can pose a little bit of a challenge.
However, you can quickly wind down after your day, calm your body and mind and prepare yourself for a quality night of rest by sipping on a sleep-promoting Turmeric Latte.
Benefits Of A Turmeric Latte
This delicious belly-warming drink will give you all the comfort you need to settle into bed.
Thanks to the sleep-promoting qualities of TURMERIC, sweet dreams will be right around the corner after you cuddle up with this creamy latte:
How To Make Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
1. Over medium heat, warm the almond milk in a pan on the stove.
2. Pour the warm almond milk and ALL the other ingredients into a blender and process until creamy and frothy.
- Alternative: use a whisk or hand mixer to combine.
3. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and cozy up on the couch with this comforting bedtime beverage.
Wishing you sweet (and healthy) dreams!