Your sleeping position plays an important role in keeping you fit and keeping your mind free of stress. This is done by reducing the mental and physical stress. If you do not sleep properly, then your body will not get the proper rest. The sleeping position with your partner is also important. Thus, you should keep in mind to neglect the wrong positions.
What you expect in dreams is far from reality, but you can still bring changes.
- The medusa – this sleeping position creates an uncomfortable sleep for your partner, thus you should avoid it.
- The headlock – you have no clue what you do while sleeping.
- The BOA constrictor – you are stopping the oxygen supply for your partner unknowingly.
- The fugitive – you should stick to your side. This position is very common problem that partners may face.
- The furry barnacle – do not let your pets rule with your bed.
- You should avoid placing cold feet to your partner’s back.
- Avoid doing the selfish maki roll.
- The stomach snoozers – avoid sleeping on your stomach as it affects your health.